Discover the most popular places of south-eastern Cyprus on this boat trip to Cape Greco & Blue Lagoon. Starting from Protaras and Pernera, you get a particularly good overview of the breathtaking Cypriot coastline, with it’s diverse flora and marine life.
We start the boat trip with a view to the ghost town of Famagusta from Paralimni Marina. It is known for it’s long history and the invasion of Turkey in 1974, among other things. Our crew will give you information about all the places you will see during the tour and will enjoy telling you about the exciting history of Cyprus.
Our next stop is the bay, which has the highest chance to spot some turtles. Here you will have the chance to jump into the refreshing water and take advantage of the Cyprus sunshine. After we visit the caves, we will have our second 30 minutes swimming stop in the Blue Lagoon. Here you can give the diving boards a try. Finally, after 3 hours of trip, we will go back to Protaras & Pernera, our starting point.
Throughout the trip you can enjoy refreshments and snacks from the bar.
WE WILL BE VISITING PLACES OF INTEREST SUCH AS:
- Ayios Nicolas church and Golden Coast harbor
- Famagusta view from Paralimni marina with history guided
- View of central bay of Protaras
- Area of Cape Greco – Konnos bay – Ayioi Anargyroi Cave – Lovers bridge – Shark’s mouth cave – Pirates cave
- 1st stop for swimming at the Turtle Bay
- 2nd stop for 30 minutes swimming at Blue Lagoon
*Daily Cruises take place from April to November. Please contact us for more information